Ref: Benefits: Type:
£20.00 - £21.00 per hour + + Paid Breaks and Handover
+ Paid Breaks and Handover Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Unit Manager (Nights) to work for an award winning private healthcare provider, with a fleet of 10 luxury care homes across the UK. This role is located close to Virginia Water in Surrey.
As Unit Manager, you will take the role of a Senior Nurse on duty and have responsibility for a team of nursing and care staff. You will lead by example, delivering hands-on nursing care and providing strong leadership to your team. You will have a person centred ethos and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
This role offers the chance to work in a quality focused Elderly Nursing Home, which is fully compliant with the CQC and has minimal staff turnover in the last 2 years.
The key duties as a Unit Manager include:
- Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate and relevant to the individuals care package
- Review and document care plans on a regular basis
- Positively promote the home in all aspects
- Providing effective leadership and supervisions to your team
- Participate in the recruitment of staff to ensure effective rota management
Criteria for Unit Manager:
- Active NMC PIN - RGN preferential
- Experience of leadership within healthcare including a proven track record as a Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead or Clinical Nurse Manager
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within elderly care
The benefit package for this Unit Manager position includes:
- Salary of £20 to £21 per hour, including paid breaks and handovers
- Shift pattern of 3 nights per week for 3 weeks, followed by 2 nights and 1 day in the 4th week (supernumerary)
- Private company pension scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities, with qualification support for aspiring managers
If you feel that you have the experience necessary to apply for this exciting role, please contact Sam on 020 3854 9997 or click "APPLY" along with your CV.