£32000 - £36414 per annum
We are currently looking to recruit a highly experienced Scrub Nurse to work with the UK's Leading Eye Care specialist. You will be based in a newly commissioned, state-of-the-art hospital in Bedford.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be supporting Surgeons and the wider Healthcare team to deliver various eye care procedures in theatre. With 13 world class hospitals currently providing services across the UK, you will be joining the company during an exciting growth phase with 7 further hospitals due to open within the next 12 months.
Criteria for this Scrub Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) / ODP Practitioner with current NMC PIN or HCPC Registration
- Scrub Nurse experience would be preferable but not essential
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Passion for high quality patient centred care
- Fast thinking with the ability to solve problems under pressure
Responsibilities for this Scrub Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- Undertake pre and post-operative observations
- Assist with specialist procedures in the theatre room
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the hospital
A snapshot of the Scrub Nurse package is:
- Salary of up to £36,414.00 per annum
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY" or contact Sam on 020 3854 9997 for further information.