£17 - £18 per hour
Leaders in Care are currently supporting a market leading Care Provider in recruiting a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) for a 10 bedded specialist nursing unit based in York. This state-of-the-art unit offers first class nursing care and rehabilitation pathways for adults with complex needs including strokes and brain injuries.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be at the forefront of clinical care delivery, providing full support and attention to your residents alongside another on duty Registered Nurse and a team of 4 to 5 care staff. Working for this provider offers excellent long-term progression opportunities with the chance to take on further extracurricular training to become a clinical specialist in your chose field.
Registered Nurse key responsibilities include:
- You will carry out clinical nursing procedures and providing daily medication to residents.
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment.
- Creating and building care plans and activity plans to support each individual in their recovery period.
Registered Nurse key criteria for the role:
- Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- An interest in caring for adults with a wide range of complex health conditions
- A willingness to learn - you will receive more clinical training here than the NHS and most other private providers so this role would suit any ambitious nurse looking to broaden their clinical skill set.
The successful candidate can look forward to the following benefits:
- £17,000 - Reviewed after probation
- Flexible shift options to choose from - (Days or Nights / Part-time or full-time)
- Paid NMC Pin Re-newal
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
To be considered please click apply and Megan from Leaders in Care will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively call me directly to discuss the role immediately on 0161 713 0094.