Ref: Benefits: Type:
£17.00 - £18 per annum + + enhancements
+ enhancements Permanent
Work as Registered Nurse, specialising in palliative care for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. You will be working within a beautiful, purpose-built Home in Wolverhampton. Days and Nights available.
The Home received 'Good' in all areas in it's last CQC and has 67 beds.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise, and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- The salary for a Registered Nurse £17.17
- Annual salaries are £29,463 - £39,284 depending on shifts and contracted hours.
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, don't delay, click APPLY now for more information or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379.