£27400 - £40000 per annum
Work as Registered Nurse (RGN OR RMN) for a private healthcare provider with homes nationwide. You will join their home in Winsford where the homes offers palliative care, days care, respite and permanent placements for those enduring Mental Health problems, Dementia and old age. Days and Nights available.
This purpose built, modern home has 65 beds and focuses mainly on mental health and EMI.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- The salary for a Registered Nurse £16 -£17.50ph
- Annual salaries are £27,456 to £40, 040 depending on contracted hours
- Part time hours are available
- Free Parking
- NMC fees paid
- Skilled training to help career development
Registered Nurses and Healthcare workers are classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school to help with your childcare whilst at work #Covid-19 #NHS