£32000 - £44000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join 40 bed luxury nursing home based in Leigh. CQC rated Good! Paid Breaks.
The company has 13 homes in the north of England, committed to continued improvement to ensure their homes are a special place for residents and their families. The home specialises in end of life nursing and Dementia.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes' policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
- Provide support to care staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Provide hands on nursing care to residents
- Manage and direct care staff working on your unit
- You will be a Registered Nurse with Valid Pin RGN, RMN Qualified
- Strong clinical skills including syringe driving and peg feeds
- Passionate about providing quality care
Package for Registered Nurse
- Salary £17.50 per hour
- Annual salary £32,760.00 (36 hours). £8,220.00 (42 hours) or £43,680.00 (48 hours)
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing training and support
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking onsite
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permanent position, don't delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.