Work as Registered Nurse for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence.
You will be working within a large, purpose-built Home in Leigh, Greater Manchester.
The Home offers, nursing, dementia and palliative care and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens.
· The Home is split into 6 separate houses and we are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified.
· We have a role available on night shifts; 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week are available.
· The salary for a Registered Nurse on night shifts £19ph plus paid breaks
· Annual salaries are £35,000 - £47,500 depending on contracted hours.
· You will receive ongoing training and development, and a benefits package including extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
To apply for this role, we are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse, ideally with experience working with the elderly.
If you are a Registered Nurse in Greater Manchester and would like further details, please APPLY or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.