Work as a Registered Nurse with an outstanding family run care group who offer a range of care services. As part of a portfolio of 21 homes, this home is located in Wigan offering dementia and nursing, with day and night shifts available. Rated Good by CQC.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with good clinical skills to joining the team in this friendly, personal, and warm family company.
As a Registered Nurse you will
· Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes' policies and procedures.
· Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
· Provide support to care staff as appropriate.
· Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
· Provide hands on nursing care to residents
· Registered Nurse with Valid Pin RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified
· Strong clinical skills
· Passionate about providing quality care
Package for Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
· Salary £17.00 per hour
· Annual salary £31824 (based on 36 hours)
· Ongoing training and support
· Career pathway programme
· 21 homes in relatively close proximity to help develop a career within the group
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permanent position, dont delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.