£16.5 - £40000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a beautiful home rated overall Good with Outstanding in care on their latest CQC. Specialising in dementia and acute care this 60 bed purpose build home has a brilliant team of friendly supportive staff ready to welcome you. Working night shifts, full or part time.
As a company they have recently celebrated 10 years and did so with a home fancy dress event, this is a fun team who work hard and support each other. The home has excellent staff retention, 4 staff rececived awards for 10 years service having been at the home since it opened.
As a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD you will
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible
- Working nights, yourself plus one more RN and 5-6 carers
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the residents, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with a current NMC Pin
- Passional about providing quality care
- Have good clinical and leadership skills
Package for Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Salary £16.50 - £17.50 based on experience
- Annual full time salary £28314.00 to £40040 based on 33 - 44 hour contract
- Part time contracts available
If you are a Registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD seeking a new permanent position, don't delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.