£30500 - £40700 per annum
Work as Registered Nurse for a small private healthcare provider of traditional and specialist nursing care for individuals with problems relating to, dementia, severe and enduring mental health, acquired brain injury and learning disability. You will be working within a beautiful, purpose-built Home in Warrington. Days and Nights available.
This family feel group is committed to providing outstanding service to all their users with Care planning for individuals, based on need, dignity and choice. Care and support offered within facilities of exceptional quality and of the highest standards
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- The salary for a Registered Nurse £16.32ph
- Annual salaries are £30,551.04 (36 hours) £35,642.88 (42 hours) £40,734.72 (48 Hours)
- Part time hours also available
- Paid Breaks and handover
- 2 extra days holiday when no sick is taken
- 5.6 weeks Annual leave inc BH
- Free Parking
- DBS and NMC Paid
- Skilled training to help career development
Registered Nurses and Healthcare workers are classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school to help with your childcare whilst at work #Covid-19 #NHS