£31000 - £42000 per annum
Work as a Registered Nurse with an outstanding family run care group who offer a range of residential, nursing and dementia. As part of a portfolio of 21 home, this home is located in Southport, with day and night shifts available. Rated Good by CQC
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with good clinical skills to joing the team in this friendly, personal, and warm family company.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes' policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
- Provide support to care staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Provide hands on nursing care to residents
- Registered Nurse with Valid Pin RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified
- Strong clinical skills
- Passionate about providing quality care
Package for Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Salary £17.00 per hour
- Annual salary £31824 (36 hours) to £42,432 (48 hours)
- Ongoing training and support
- Career pathway programme
- 21 homes in relatively close proximity to help develop a career within the group
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permanent position, dont delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.