Ref: Benefits: Type:
£17.00 - £18.75 per hour + Enhancements
We are looking for a strong and experienced Registered Nurse to work alongside an established clinical team within a flagship Nursing Home based on the outskirts of Southampton in Hampshire.
This fully compliant home has excellent facilities and welcomes admissions for elderly residents with general nursing or dementia care needs. Due to it's focus on high care standards, it boasts a fantastic rating of 9.6/10 on carehome.co.uk.
Criteria for this Registered Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin number
- An interest in nursing within a person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector, with Dementia experience preferable
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role within the home to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will work to ensure that all care staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
- You will provide expert clinical care based on the individual needs of residents
A snapshot of the Registered Nurse starting package is:
- Generous salary of £18.75 per hour
- 40 Hours per week
- 5.6 weeks holiday allowance
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
If this exciting opportunity matches your ambition and you would like to be considered for the role, please click "APPLY" or call Sam at Leaders in Care on 0203 854 9997 for further information.