£31000 - £41000 per annum
Seeking Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to join a fantastic team in a luxury care home based near Sandbach, specialising in elderly and dementia care. CQC rated Good on all areas. Days or Nights available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing, and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families, and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- Flexible in your approach and keen to learn and develop new skills
- The salary for a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, £18.00 per hour
- Annal salaries are £30,888 - £41,184 depending on contracted hours. (33, 38.5, 44)
- Excellent induction programme
- Ongoing learning opportunities and qualifications
- Rewards including discounts or retail, leisure and holidays
Registered Nurses and Healthcare workers are classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school to help with your childcare whilst at work #Covid-19 #NHS