£31000 - £36000 per annum
Work as Registered Nurse within a stunning nursing and dementia nursing service in Sandbach, Cheshire. The service is rated as Good in all areas with the CQC and are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to add to the team.
- There is a role for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) on day shifts working 36 or 42 hours a week
- There is a role for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) on night shifts working 24, 36 or 42 hours a week
- The salaries are £18ph with an annual salary of circa £31,000 - £36,000
You will be working for a private healthcare organisation with an exceptional reputation for their high standards of care with award winning nursing and dementia services across the UK.
You will be offered the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. You will also be offered the following;
- Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Free DBS
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, looking for a new role in Cheshire, please Apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.