£34000 - £40000 per annum
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse in Greater Manchester looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you like the idea of being part of the commissioning of a brand-new build flag ship care home? If so, Leaders in Care have the perfect role for you.
We are working closely with a well-respected elderly care provider who own a growing portfolio of care homes across the North West region. We are currently looking for Registered Nurse's to join their latest brand-new care home in Sale, Greater Manchester.
This multi-million-pound renovation project has created a high spec luxury environment which offers specialist care for up to 70 elderly residents. We have a vacancy for an RGN on days (36 hours) and a role on nights (36 hours)
About the Role:
- You will carry out clinical nursing procedures and providing daily medication to residents.
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment.
- Creating and building care plans and activity plans
- Be part of a brand-new nursing team
What you need:
- Registered Nurse Qualification - RGN, RNLD or RMN with excellent clinical skills (must be able to provide evidence of hands on nursing care experience)
- An interest in caring for adults with a wide range of complex health conditions
- A willingness to learn - you will receive more clinical training here than most other private providers, so this role would suit any ambitious Registered Nurse looking to broaden their clinical skill set
Package & Benefits on offer:
- £18 - £18.50ph dependant on experience - annual salaries circa £34,000 - £40,000
- Paid breaks & handover
- Days or nights available with permanent contracts of 36 or 42 hours
- NMC fee paid and renewal
- Overtime Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid training and support with revalidation
How to Apply:
If you are a Registered Nurse keen to become part of a brand-new project, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Gemma at Leaders in Care, or apply via this advertisement.