£30000 - £35000 per annum
Work as Registered Nurse within a 20 bed Complex Nursing Centre in Rochdale, Lancashire. The service provides nursing care for young adults with mental health needs, some challenging behaviours, Huntington's disease and neurological disorders.
We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to add to the team and work on a 10 bedded nursing unit. Part time or full time night shifts are available at present.
- The service is committed to providing the highest standards of care and the average ratio is 10 support workers to every nurse.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with a passion for providing high standards of care. You will lead the care team during your night shift; ensuring the service fully meets medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care.
- Ensuring compliance with clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
- There are full time or part time hours for a Registered Nurse to work 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week on nights.
- The starting salary is £16.40ph, annual salaries are circa £33,000+, and you will receive excellent training and development opportunities within the group.
If you are an RGN, RMN or RNLD with an interest in complex care and would like further details, please Apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.