£30000 - £35000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to join luxury home specialising in nursing, dementia and younger adults with disability. Full or Part time Days. Based in Liverpool.
The company has 13 homes in the north of England, committed to continued improvement to ensure their homes are a special place for residents and their families. The home is split into units of 25-30 with specialist units for Dementia, Huntington's, Parkinson's and a young physically disabled unit.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes' policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
- Provide support to care staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Provide hands on nursing care to residents
- Manage and direct care staff working on your unit
- You will be a Registered Nurse with Valid Pin RGN, RMN Qualified
- Strong clinical skills
- Passionate about providing quality care
Package for Registered Nurse RGN, RMN
- Salary £17.50 per hour
- Annual salary £32,760.00 based on 36 hours
- Part time contracts available
- Ongoing training and support
- Paid Breaks
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking onsite
Registered Nurses and Healthcare workers are classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school to help with your childcare whilst at work #Covid-19 #NHS