£33696 - £44928 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a privately small service offering a mix of residential and nursing for dementia, elderly and physically disabled. Days or Nights, Full or part time. Rated CQC good in all areas.
Package for Registered Nurse
- Up to £18 per hour with paid breaks and handover
- Annual Salary up to £33,696.00 (36 hours), £44,928.00 (48 hours)
- Full or part time contracts 24, 36, 42 and 48 hours
- Days or Nights available
- Shifts from 8-8
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- Has a passion for quality improvement
If you are a Registered Nurse seeking a new challenge, don't delay, click APPLY now for more information.