Registered Nurse - Nights
£35000 - £40000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team of a highly rated home in Accrington rated good and outstanding by CQC. The home cares for a wide range of services users including Elderly and dementia, learning disability, mental health conditions, physical disability and younger adults.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Work shifts from 8-8 days or nights full or part time
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN eith a current NMC Pin Number
- Passionate about providing quality care
Package and benefits for Registered Nurse
- £17.03per hour, annual salary £37193.52 based on 42 hours - full and part time available
- Fantastic support with Induction through in house Learning and Development officer
- Full support if required with Revalidation from the Registered Manager
- Joint working with UCLAN
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
- Long service bonus
Registered Nurses and Healthcare workers are classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school to help with your childcare whilst at work #Covid-19 #NHS
Call Taya on 0161 713 0389 for more information