Up to £18.70 per hour
We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join a state-of-the-art Mental Health hospital based in Gwent.
You will be joining a nationally recognised, market leading company who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. This specialist 23-bed service provides rehabilitation pathways for female service users where you will be responsible for providing excellent standards of care and therapy.
Criteria for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Preceptorship positions available for newly qualified Nurses
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Attractive salary of £18.70 per hour / £37,455.60 per annum based on 38.5 hours per week
- Flexibility to work part time or full time hours, with days or nights only available
- Working for an award winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability care
- Free uniform provided
- 33 days holiday
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (Over 800 retailers)
- Free onsite parking
- Paid birthday and anniversary leave
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Sam on 0161 416 6541.