Ref: Benefits: Type:
£33000 - £36600 per annum + + Paid Breaks
+ Paid Breaks Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join an award-winning Hospital, based in South West London.
This fully compliant charity hospital provides specialist person-centred rehabilitation, care and support to male and female patients with an acquired brain injury or other complex neurological conditions. This service also offers intense rehabilitation for patients in the post-acute phase, following a brain injury right through to step-down independent supported living.
The ideal Registered Nurse will:
- Hold a current NMC PIN registration - RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Have an interest in Complex Care, Neuro-disability, ITU, CCU or HDU
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development as a Registered Nurse
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
Benefit package for a Registered Nurse:
- Salary of up to £36,697 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
- Working in the biggest and most reputable specialist Neuro-Rehab Hospital in the UK
- Generous staff pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational health service which includes a range of wellbeing services
- Access to on site staff accommodation
- Option to join a health insurance scheme administered by HSF at preferential rates.
- DSE/eyesight tests and cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking on site
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this service, please either click APPLY or call Sam on 020 3854 9997 for further information.