£31000 - £42000 per annum
Work as Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD for a Brand New Specialist Care Centre in Leeds. This service opened its doors in Dec 2019 and provides care for up to 30 adults, specialising in a range of complex nursing needs including mental health conditions and complex Dementia including early onset & Korsakoff's syndrome.
This is a self-sufficient home with a strong MDT in nursing, and access to NHS therapy where needed.
Here you will be working on one of the x2 10-bedded households, joining a great multidisciplinary team that is well-resourced (2 residents to every 1 care staff member plus a minimum of 1 RN to 10 residents)
What you will be offered;
- £17.31 per hour - £29,703 (33 hours contract) to £39,605 (44 hour contract) per annum
- A comprehensive seven day induction, designed to give you all the information that you'll need before you start working in the home.
- A rewarding and stimulating working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical, leadership and management skills, to prepare you for future opportunities that the group offers.
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area as link nurse
- Other benefits such as Hot meal on shift, RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Free Parking, paid study leave
There are full time or part time hours available for a Registered Nurse to work either 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours a week, days or nights. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £39,605 increasing with regular increments.
- Your days will be varied, but will revolve around assessing care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required.
- You will be named nurse for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to our specialised group of services users.
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permanent position, dont delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.