£33321.60 - £40622.40 per annum
Work as a Registered Nurse in a purpose built 5star luxury home base in Ilkley. This beautiful home provides care for elderly and dementia, as well as younger adults with physical disability and learning disabilities. Rated GOOD in all areas by CQC
As part of a larger group of homes, the company has over 40 years' experience in providing 5 star quality care to their residents, in stunning locations equipped with their own pubs and cafes on site with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Deliver hands on individually tailored care, maintaining accurate records
- Safe delivery of medications
- Assess, plan and implement care tailored to the needs of each individual
- Lead and supervise a team od care workers
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- You will be a qualified registered nurse RGN or RMN
- Good clinical and general nursing skills
- Experience working with complex medical psychological and social needs
- Current NMC pin
Package for Registered Nurse
- Salary £18.60ph
- Annual Salary £33321.60 (36 Hours), £40622.40 (42 hours)
- Full and Part time contracts avalible, Days or Nights - 12 shifts
- Paid Breaks
- Excellent training with career development programme
- Revalidation support
- NMC annual payment scheme
- Free Parking
- And more…..
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permenant position, dont delat, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389