Registered Nurse Home Manager
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse Home Manager to join a privately owned 50 bed service offering a mix of residential and nursing for dementia, elderly and physically disabled.
This is a fantastic service with a very good interim manager in place, currently CQC requires improvement across the board and requires a strong manager to come and take the lead, bringing it up to good and outstanding. They have received significant investment and have managed COVID well with no cases in the last few months.
As a Registered Nurse Home Manager you will
- Have substantial management experience, unparalleled kindness, and a passion for providing quality care
- Be a strong leader with a proven track record of improvement
- Tackle any issues arising in the service, resulting in ongoing and continuous vigilance
- Ensure all care plans, medications, COVID and other standard procedures are followed keeping both staff and services users safe
- Ensure good recruitment and staffing levels of the home
- Ensure Equality and Diversity throughout the home meeting all residents cultural needs
- You must be a registered general nurse RGN with a current NMC pin
- This role will suit a trouble shooting registered nurse manager or home turn around mgr seeking a challenging but rewarding role
- Previous management experience in essential
- Salary up to £60,000
- Further details to be discussed with suitable applicants at interview
If you are a registered nurse RGN with management experience, don't delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.