£32760 - £43680 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the flagship care home for an outstanding, family run group of 6 homes in Yorkshire offering residential and nursing for elderly and dementia sufferers.
Within this stunning purpose build modern property, you will find hotel standard facilities and a wide-ranging full activities programme. Beauty rooms and hairdressers, luxury dining, 66 beautifully decorated bedrooms with en-suite, roof top gardens, extensive communal relaxation areas and a wide reaching full activities programme all to enrich the lives of the residents and create a happy space to relax and enjoy.
Package for Registered Nurse
- Salary up to £17.50 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Annual salaries based on full time (36 hours) £32,760.00 or (42 hours) £38,220.00 or (48 hours) £43,680.00
- Full and part time contracts available from 24 hours to 48 hours
- Ongoing commitment to personal and professional development
- Free parking
- You must be a registered nurse RGN or RMN
- Have a current NMC Pin
- Be passionate about providing first class quality care
- Good clinical skills ideally including catheterisation and peg feeds etc
As a Registered Nurse
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- Ensure the smooth and safe running of your assigned unit with appropriate cover
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families, and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
If you are registered nurse seeking a new position withing a high quality, family run company with excellent career progression and development opportunities, don't delay, Apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389