£34000 - £36500 per annum
Work nights as a Registered Nurse in this small purpose built private Nursing home based in Accrington. Rated GOOD in all areas by CQC, the home is set in picturesque grounds and specialises in elderly and physical disability care.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative
Package for Registered Nurse
- £15 - £16 per hour depending on experience
- £34000 - £36500 annually based on full time contract
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Ongoing training and support with opportunities for progressions
- Discount on retail and leisure
If you are a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with good clinical skills seeking a smaller home where your skills will make a difference, don't delay, apply now!!