Registered Mental Health Nurse
£30000 - £36000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a newly refurbished, purpose built, small care home for elderly and dementia care in Halifax. Working Nights, Full or Part Time.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will
- You will lead, supervise, and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity, and respect.
- Provide care for elderly service users
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families, and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- The salary for a Registered Mental Health Nurse £18.00ph
- Annual Salary £30,888 (33 hours) - £36,036 (38.5 hours) part time also available
- Nights shifts
- Paid Handovers
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse seeking night shift full or part time, click APPLY now or call