Nurse Unit Manager
£39000 - £45000 per annum
Work as Registered Nurse Unit Manager on days for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. You will be working within a beautiful, purpose-built Home in Wakefield.
The Home is divided into 6 separate houses, with each house specialising in either dementia, residential care or general nursing and all surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. This award winning group are rated in the top 15 providers for care homes in the UK!
As a Registered Nurse Unit Manager your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- Ensure the smooth and safe running of your assigned unit with appropriate cover
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- Some experience as a senior or manager is ideal but not essential
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- The salary for a Registered Nurse Unit Manager £18.00ph
- Full time Days, 42 hours £39,312
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permanent position, dont delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.