Ref: Benefits: Type:
Mental Health Nurse Preceptorship
£25000 - £29000 per annum + £9,000 Welcome Bonus
£9,000 Welcome Bonus Permanent
Do you want to take the next step in your nursing career and gain specialist skills in a niche service? Join as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working for an award winning, nationally recognised Mental Health service provider based in Maidenhead.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) at this specialist Mental Health facility, you will receive bespoke training, joining a highly-skilled multidisciplinary team.
Working within this home as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN), you will be provided with the following generous benefits:
- Comprehensive training and development framework
- Salary up to £35,074 per annum
- Company sick pay
- Welcome bonus of £9,000
- Paid breaks
- Enhancements for public holidays
- 5.6 weeks' holiday allowance
- Free uniform provided
- * Newly qualified Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a current Pin Number.
- * The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- * A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- * A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- * Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) with a clear passion for working in a mental health facility and you feel you have what it takes to be an integral part of an amazing team, please click APPLY or contact Kaysi at Leaders in Care on 0203 800 0728