Ref: Benefits: Type:
Up to £48800 per annum + Company Bonus
Company Bonus Permanent
We are looking to recruit an expert Hospital Manager to work with a market leading private hospital group. This position is based in a newly commissioned hospital in Bromley.
As the Hospital Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and sustaining the highest possible quality and standards of healthcare services on site, through consistent strong leadership. Whilst maintaining overall responsibility, you will be supported by an experienced Area Manager to collaborate and achieve outstanding results.
Criteria for this Hospital Manager opportunity:
- Clinical qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD) at degree level or significant experience in leading a healthcare team, with a management or leadership qualification desirable
- In depth knowledge of CQC requirements and managing the inspection process
- Experience in managing organisational change effectively
- This role will be suitable for candidates with experience in the NHS or Private Sector as an Area Manager, Hospital Manager, Clinical Manager, Regional Manager or Hospital Director
Responsibilities for this Hospital Manager opportunity include:
- Governance and Quality
- Operations Management
- Budgeting and Financials
A snapshot of the Hospital Manager package is:
- Salary of up to £48,800.00 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week flexible over 5 days
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare options available
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this exciting new opportunity to work within a progressive private healthcare provider, please click "APPLY" or contact Sam on 020 3854 9997 for further information.