Up to £35000.00 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Home Manager to join a privately owned 30 bed service offering a mix of residential and nursing for dementia, elderly and physically disabled. Rated CQC Good in all areas.
As a Registered Home Manager you will
- Manage all aspects of the home, its staff and 30 residents
- Establish good relationships with third part professionals outside of the home, staff, residents, and their families
- Maintain all records and ensure full compliance
- Maintain and improve on CQC Good rating
- Conducting risk assessment
- Ensuring top quality care in all areas
- You must have experience within managing a Nursing home, CQC inspections and a knowledge of the running's of a care service.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care, Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5
- Able to work autonomously and make decisions
Package for registered manager
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday core hours
- Further details to be discussed with suitable applicants at interview
If you are a registered manager seeking a new position, don't delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389 .