£30000 - £35000 per annum
Work as Registered Home Manager of a privately owned 20 bed service offering residential care for the elderly. The service is rated as Good with the CQC in all 5 areas and is located on the Wirral.
As a Registered Home Manager you will;
- Be a Registered Manager of an elderly care home, or an experienced Deputy looking to take the next step up
- Good track record of CQC compliance
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding of running an elderly care service
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care, or willing to work towards
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a people person and able to build good relationships with local authority
Package for Registered Home Manager;
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 - negotiable on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday core hours
If you would like further details about this new Home Manager role, please Apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.