£55000 - £60000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to work within a flagship Nursing Home for one of the most highly regarded providers in the sector. You will be liaising with a Clinical Nurse Manager and Dementia Care Manager, providing effective leadership within a 90-bed service.
Based close to Guildford Surrey, this Deputy Manager position is a fully supernumerary role working between the hours of 09:00 - 17:00. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within the home ensuring that regulatory standards are met and all improvement areas are effectively implemented within the team.
Responsibilities of Deputy Manager will include:
- To implement smooth running of the whole care department ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned and implemented and evaluated
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Manager:
- Registered Nurse or Academic qualification in Health and Social Care
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a Nursing Home having previously worked as one of the following: Deputy Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Clinical Manager
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
- Salary is up to £60,000p/a
- Performance related annual incentive scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- 7% Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme
If you would like to submit an application for this exciting Deputy Manager opportunity, please click "APPLY". If you would like any further information alternatively, please contact Ehsan on 07533113393 or 0203 854 0882 for more information.