£48000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Working as a Deputy Care Home Manager within this award-winning care home provides a solid platform to help deliver an outstanding level of care and grow your profile within a nationally recognised company.
You will work closely with the General Manager to implement market leading Nursing, Residential and Dementia care. The home is based on the outskirts of Brighton with excellent transport links to the surrounding areas.
A snapshot of the Deputy Care Home Manager starting package is:
- 40 Hours per week over 5 days
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Optional healthcare plan
- Excellent induction training
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
Criteria for this Deputy Care Home Manager opportunity:
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience of motivating, engaging and exercising leadership throughout the team
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding of running an elderly care home
- Ability to implement action plans for improvements and build an excellent reputation
Responsibilities for this Deputy Care Home Manager opportunity include:
- You will play a key role within the home to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager and ensure that the company's policies and procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
If you would like to join this unique service and contribute to the growing success of this luxury care home, please click "APPLY" or call Ehsan on 07533113393 or 0203 854 0882 for further information.