Deputy Home Manager
Up to £45000 per annum
Work as Deputy Home Manager - RGN/RMN for one of the most highly regarded Care Providers operating in the UK. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting a highly experienced Home manager in running a busy 50 bedded Nursing & Residential care service on the outskirts of Cheltenham.
This position offers a mix of Supernumerary and Clinical hours - working mostly Mon- Friday. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this community, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
Package / Benefits for Deputy Home Manager - Cheltenham:
- Salary - £45,000pa - Reviewed after probation
- Some flexible Working Hours
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- Company Sick Pay
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Regular pay enhancements
- Opportunity to work towards QCF nationally accredited & NVQ Level 5 & 7
- Senior Management Progression scheme offering chance for promotion within 18 months
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include -Cheltenham:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager - Cheltenham will:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - RGN or RMN/RNLD with General Elderly Nursing Experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within an elderly nursing service having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager or Clinical Lead etc
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.