Ref: Benefits: Type:
Community Nurse Manager
£42000 - £45000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
+ Excellent Benefits Permanent
Join an established, forward thinking complex care provider and become a key member of an experienced community clinical team, implementing and delivering outstanding tailored care plans as a Community Nurse Manager based regionally throughout the South West of England.
You will be working for an innovative and progressive provider of complex care packages within the community who specialise in complex adult and paediatric care. The successful Community Nurse Manager will be given authority to design and manage adult complex care packages based on the specific individual needs of the service user.
Criteria for a Community Nurse Manager:
- RGN qualification is essential
- Up to date experience of tracheostomy care and ventilators within the last 2 years
- Advanced communication skills verbally and written to liaise effectively with patients, families and the MDT
- Experience of managing high risk clinical care for adults and children, including knowledge of brain injury and acute injury
- Full UK Driving Licence desirable but not essential
Key responsibilities for Community Nurse Manager:
- Design and deliver a tailored care plan specific to an individual client's needs
- Effectively manage the MDT through strong communication and teamwork
- To provide ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of client's physical and physiological needs within your caseload
- To deliver nursing interventions including the management of medicine delivery
- Build and maintain sophisticated relationships with your client's family
- To deliver specialised clinical training to other staff working within the care package
- To attend and contribute to clinical governance, clinical compliance and clinical management meetings at Head Office
There is an excellent catalogue of benefits on offer for a Community Nurse Manager including:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- 40 contracted hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Enhanced Travel Expenses
- Homebased where you can plan your own diary
- Generous annual leave allowance above average
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel within this role, please contact Sam on 0203 854 9997 or click 'APPLY'.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel within this role, please contact Sam on 020 3854 9997 or click 'APPLY'.