Clinical Nurse Manager
£34000 - £36000 per annum
Work as a Clinical Nurse Manager for the UK's leading complex care provider based in Liverpool.
Managing a 30 bedded specialist home, the home is split in to 3 x 10 bedded units and as a nurse you would be responsible for overseeing all units. You will be working with adult service users who present moderate to complex learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders.
As a Clinical Deputy Nurse Manager, you will will play a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the Home Manager, ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
Working Hours: This role will require you to work 2 x 12 hour shifts on the floor per week, with the rest of your 40-hour week being supernumerary.
The successful Clinical Nurse Manager can look forward to the following benefits:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Rewards - childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline
- Pension plan
The successful Clinical Nurse Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead in quality through conducting internal audits for infection control, medication and documentation to name a few
- Acting as a key family liaison to ensure the families of your residents are kept fully involved in their relative's care
- Taking a lead with clinical supervisions of nursing staff and providing internal training where required
- Working with the wider MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate and relevant to the individual's care package
- Participate in recruitment and supervision of staff members
To be a successful Clinical Nurse Manager applicant you must be able to provide:
- A valid NMC PIN with a registered nurse degree (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- 2 years' experience within a managerial / supervisory capacity within a clinical setting
- You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to be a Clinical Nurse Manager, please click APPLY and Megan from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.