Ref: Benefits: Type:
£38000 - £42000 per annum + enhancements
An exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Registered Nurse RGN RMN or RNLD to step up into the role of a Clinical Lead in Birmingham.
As a Clinical Lead you will be at the forefront of clinical care delivery on a neurorehab unit, providing full support, attention to your residents and leading the care team.
The Clinical Lead will be joining a well-established organisation with a strong care team and experienced Home Manager. The roles focus is to oversee quality in the home from the clinical floor, organising and attending new client assessments and taking part in various care audits, clinical supervisions, internal inspections and walkarounds.
A snapshot of the package on offer:
- £42,000 plus depending on experience, with a review after probation
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Paid NMC Pin Re-newal
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
In addition to those mentioned above responsibilities for this Clinical Lead role will include:
- Work together with a range of services including falls management, pain management, continence management, dietitian team, practice Nurse team and district nursing team.
- Provide treatment including support groups, plan resources for family members, emotional support and other professionals
- Lead a care team and performance supervision forms as needed.
- Participate in nursing/staff meetings.
Requirements for this role include:
- NMC PIN
- Passionate about delivering quality care to elderly service users
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control, wound care and Health and Safety
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Sara at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379.