Ref: Benefits: Type:
Care Home Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus
+ Bonus Permanent
We are looking for an outstanding Care Home Manager to work within a luxury Nursing Home for one of the most highly regarded providers in the sector. This flagship community is based on the borders of Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire with excellent transport links to the surrounding areas.
As Care Home Manager, you will be autonomous in responsibility for the overall management of the service, displaying first-rate leadership through all aspects of the role.
Responsibilities of Care Home Manager will include:
- Autonomous in responsibility for the overall management of the service, measured through key performance indicators
- Sales leadership and financial management
- Customer and team engagement
- Effective recruitment, inductions and staff retention
- Overseeing regulatory CQC compliance
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Care Home Manager:
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Excellent commercial awareness - care industry desired
- Knowledge of CQC and Local Authority requirements
- Experience in developing strong community links
- Registered Manager with relevant experience in senior management
Benefits for a Care Home Manager include:
- Salary up to £75,000p/a plus bonus
- 36 days holiday allowance
- Company sick pay
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Senior Management Progression scheme with tailored routes into regional and director level appointments
If you would like to submit an application for this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY". If you would like any further information, please contact Sam on 020 3854 9997.
If you would like to submit an application for this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY". If you would like any further information, please contact Sam on 020 3854 9997 .